Christian Educators' Professional Association
The Christian Educators' Professional Association was established by and for Christian educators. Its vision is to help, serve, challenge, equip and encourage you in your role. It seeks to enhance the quality of Christian education being offered by Christian educators and Christian school communities.
What type of people join CEPA? As a Christian educator do you…
- seek to acknowledge Jesus Christ is Lord of all things?
- want to find meaningful ways to bring Christ into the classroom?
- grapple with the what, the way, the who and the why of your teaching in light of the gospel?
- admit that working together with other like minded teachers and educational leaders you can accomplish more than on our own?
- recognise that your own insights could help other Christian educators in their roles?
Click here to visit the website